Strength Of Materials
3. Predicting Trends in Engine Performance
Locate 5 substantive articles on your approved ME 433 research project. Give the citation and abstract for each source. Write a 2-3 sentence summary that explains how contents of each article will help you address at least one of your project research questions.
c) Reasoning with your equations, indicate the sign (+, -, or 0) of the likely change in bmep and also in bsfc based on modification of the design or operating parameter.Assume that all other design/operating conditions remain the same. Provide a short rationale for each answer.
b) Write an expression for the brake specific fuel consumption in terms of the mechanical efficiency, thermal efficiency, and combustion efficiency as well as the heating value of the fuel.
- Increasing engine displacement
- Increasing ambient temperature
- Decreasing ambient pressure
- Increasing the air/fuel ratio
- Using a lower viscosity lubricant
- Improving intake/exhaust tuning
Getting answers to your urgent problems is simple. Submit your query in the given box and get answers Instantly.