5. Create a scatter chart (use the one with markers and smooth lines) showing how total inventory costs area function of the order quantity. Be sure to label your axes appropriately. (6pts)
A manufacturing operation must periodically purchase bulk quantities of bolts. The bolts are purchased inboxes of 500 and are consumed at a constant rate. The operation expects to purchase 28,000 boxes over the coming year. Each box costs $140, the annual holding cost per box is $21, and the cost of placing an order is $160 (regardless of the quantity ordered). For the following questions, use the basic economic order quantity model (without quantity discounts).
2. Calculate the annual inventory holding costs based on the average inventory level and annual holding cost per box. (2pts)
4. Create a data table showing the total inventory costs (only) for order quantities varying from 100 to 1050(use a step size of 50). You must use a data table structure to receive full credit for this problem. (8pts)
1. What is the economic order quantity (in boxes)? (2pts)
3. Calculate the annual inventory ordering costs based on the number of orders expected to be placed during the coming year. (2pts)
Getting answers to your urgent problems is simple. Submit your query in the given box and get answers Instantly.