Frequently, a vector field's curl, calculated at all the points of the volume and then integrated over the volume, could lead to a quantity which is only dependent on the surface integral. (a) What theorem/rule in the vector calculus can be used for converting the surface integral of a vector field into a volume integral form. (b) Likewise, also identify the theorem that can be used for converting a line integral of a field into the surface integral. (c) Can you provide an understanding of how these relations can be 'intuitively derived?

Fig: 1