part ii anova 8 points for this part you are required to compare the p
Part II. ANOVA (8 points).
For this part, you are required to compare the post treatment quality of life (QOL_post) for the
patients with LUTS across all three treatment groups: drug treatment, behavior treatment, and
drug + behavior treatment. The data to be used for this part are saved in HW ANOVA.sav.
1. An ANOVA will be used to compare three independent means. Write down the null and
alternative hypothesis (1 point).
2. Provide the histogram of QOL after treatment (QOL_post) for each group and evaluate the
normality assumption (1 point).
3. Provide descriptive statistics for QOL after treatment (QOL_post) (1 point).
4. Evaluate the homogeneity of variance assumption (1 point).
5. Report the p value and state the hypothesis resolution (1 point).
6. Report the post hoc analysis (2 points).
7. Document your results (1 point).
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.