task instructions length 2 sources 150 words per annotation what s the
Length: 2 Sources (150 words per annotation)
What's the purpose of an annotated bibliography?
• To gather and summarize information about a topic you are researching
into one document
• To create a quick reference sheet which will remind you of what your
various sources argued and how they are useful to your paper
• To preserve a record of research about your topic which may be shared
with others in your field
Who is the audience?
• Yourself, in that the document will help you in your own writing and
• Others (including your instructor) who might be interested in reading an
overview of the topic you researched. For this reason, clarity,
professionalism and neatness are important in an annotated bibliography.
How to do it:
• Make an MLA works cited list of two or more relevant sources you've
found on your topic. Then, beneath each citation, write an annotation
1) a summary of the theme or purpose of the source,
2) and evaluation of the authors background or authority,
3) a comment on the intended audience,
4) a comparison of this source to a previously cited source, (DO NOT DO
5) an explanation of how the source helps define complicate or clarify the
• Organize your citations alphabetically by author using hanging
indentations. You are encouraged to use easybib.com to help you put each
entry in the appropriate format. All types of sources have different types
of citations, so be sure to enter the information in the appropriate
• To make your bibliography easy to read, please bold the citation but
leave the annotation paragraph unbolted it will make everything easier on
• Minimum of two sources.
• Annotations should relate to your research argument topic.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.