1 determine positions and levels of points to an acceptable degree of
1. Determine positions and levels of points, to an acceptable degree of accuracy, using a range of
2. Identify the contribution surveying makes to the design, quality, sustainability and successful
completion of engineering projects.
3. Use surveying equipment effectively, efficiently and to professional standards of skill and safety
4. Develop and apply teamwork, communication and leadership in order to complete group tasks and
address problems solving issues.
5. To identify issues and potential causes of error and work effectively to reduce those contributors in
future tasks engaging with critical reasoning and reflection.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.