1 globalization could increase trade and cross border investment which
1. Globalization could increase trade and cross-border investment, which could help lower prices of goods and services.
2. In VUCA world, Ambiguous refers to situations with little information available and high level of predictability.
3. The world has been witnessing a global economy in which countries are more converged towards common market in terms of tastes and preferences.
4. According to the New Trade Theory, the ability of firms to gain economies of scale can enhance and support international trade.
5. Preferential Trade Agreement (PTA) is the exactly the same as Regional Trade agreement (RTA).
6. Exporting is regarded as the highest risky entry mode in a global market in comparison to other modes of entry.
7. Location economies refer to economies that arise from performing a value creation activity in a proximity location for that activity.
8. It is rather riskier to rely on "spot on" exchange rates in international businesses deals and transactions.
9. Following "International Strategy" allows a company to respond to both high cost reduction pressure and high local responsiveness pressure.
10. Through licensing, a firm could give away valuable technological know-how to a potential foreign competitor.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.