1 open the file and save your working file as a xlsx file in another f
1. Open the file and save your working file as a .xlsx file in another folder.
2. Freeze the top row" for convenience.
3. Calculate the LeadTime in column K as Arrival Date minus Order Date; format the field
as an integer.
4. Create a pivot table to examine the average lead time by Supplier. Place pivot table
output at cell N1. The question is: "does a significant difference exist between the lead
time for Aluminum Sheeting and Durrable Products?"
5. Sort the data by Supplier to allow for easier selection of lead time data.
6. Use the Data Analysis toolkit to prepare a Two-Sample t-test, assuming unequal
variances. Place your output at cell N14. Following the selection settings from page 263,
Figure 7.10 for this test.
7. On a word doc complete 8-10
8. Describe which test (one tail or two tails) should be used.
9. Interpret the findings produced by the Data Analysis tool.
10. How would you go about comparing all suppliers in this list? Is Excel well-suited for this?
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.