1 which of the following is the formula for calculating the molarity o
1. Which of the following is the formula for calculating the molarity of a solution?
a. #moles of solute x 100
b. # moles of solute/Liter of solution
c. 10 gram molecular weight/Liter of solution
d. 1 gram molecular weight/grams of solute
2. What is the molarity of a solution that contains 37.4 g of KCI (MW = 74.5) in 500 mL of water?
a. 1.00 M
b. 0.10 M
c. 0.50 M
d. 5.00 M
3. 80 g NaOH (MW = 40) is equal to how many moles of NaOH?
4. True or False: Molarity and normality are measures of concentration.
5. How do you calculate the gram molecular weight of a molecule?
a. Add all atomic weights in the molecule
b. Multiply all atomic weights in the molecule
c. Add all atomic weights in the molecule and multiply by 100
d. Multiply all atomic weights in the molecule and divide by 100
6. Which of the following is the formula for calculating the normality of a solution?
a. N = mol/L
d. C₁V₁= C₂V₂
7. What is the normality of a solution that contains 560 g NaOH (MW = 40) in 2 L of solution?
a. 4 N
b. 5 N
c. 6 N
d. 7 N
8. What is the normality of a solution containing H₂SO4 that has a molarity of 2.4 mol/L?
a. 2.4 N
b. 4.8 N
c. 1.2 N
d. 7.2 N
9. How many L of 1.025 N NaOH are needed to make 1 L of 1.0 N NaOH?
a. 0.976 L
b. 0.910 L
c. 0.955 L
d. 0.500 L
10. You need to make 100 mL of a 0.05 N solution of NaOH. The stock NaOH solution is 0.25 N.
How many mL of stock solution will you need?
a. 10 mL
b. 15 mL
C. 17.5 mL
d. 20 mL
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.