2 fill in the blanks batch ___________ semi batch transient ______ ste
2. Fill in the blanks.
Steady State, Open _____, ______
Coffee is made using a variety of methods, but all of them involve using hot water to extract the
flavor compounds out of coffee beans. A simplified process for making coffee is given below.
1) Grind roasted coffee beans using a coffee grinder.
2) Heat water.
3) Pour hot water over ground coffee in a filter.
4) Collect the water in a pot.
5) Dispose of spent coffee grounds.
1. Using the process description above, create a basic block flow diagram of the CO2 process
for decaffeination showing all the steps.
2. Now create a new process flow diagram by substitute equipment symbols (see below) for
3. Label the streams.
4. Create a stream table.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.