decommissioning of pile foundations decommissioning of a solar farm fa
Decommissioning of pile foundations
Decommissioning of a solar farm facility requires the extraction of multiple foundation piles, used to support the solar panels. The foundation piles comprise cylindrical steel tubes, of external diameter 0.2m and thickness 4mm. The length of the piles is equal to 5m +0.15, where S is the last digit of your student number.A
What you must deliver:
- An executive summary reporting the equipment variant that you selected, the minimum required extraction capacity and a short description of the ground improvement measures, or a justification why such measures are not required (max 5 lines)
- A table with the description of your geotechnical unit(s) and the characteristic geotechnical parameters required for your geotechnical calculations (only those parameters need to be reported)
- A short note explaining how you determined these geotechnical parameters (max one page including figures, if you need to include any).
- A list in bullet form with all the assumptions you have made, including any load and geotechnical reduction (safety) factors that you have considered in your design (max 1/2 page)
- A calculation sheet with your geotechnical calculations, in the form of an appendix. All the formulas that you used must be included in the calculation sheet, or properly referenced. A screenshot from an Excel spreadsheet showing just numbers will not be accepted
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.