ece 103 engineering programming problem statement you are given an unp
You are given an unprocessed silicon wafer with an initial surface oxide thickness xo. Assume the
wafer has  orientation. Calculate the amount of time it takes to grow an oxide of total
thickness x for both dry and wet processes.
The program should meet these specifications:
1. Prompt the user to enter the following information in this order:
• The oxidation temperature (in °C)
• The initial oxide thickness xo (in nanometers)
• The desired total oxide thickness x (in nanometers)
2. Calculate and display the total time t needed to grow the oxide layer to the specified thickness.
• Do this for both a dry process and a wet process.
• Use the  wafer Arrhenius values for B/A and B.
• Use a preprocessor macro to define Boltzmann's constant k.
Declare floating point variables as type double for best accuracy.
• Use the appropriate math library function to raise Euler's number to a power.
Display your calculated growth times in hours, minutes, and seconds format.
(Round off the seconds value to the nearest second.)
Be aware that you may need to perform some unit conversions.
(e.g., TK = Tc+273.15, 1 μm = 1000 nm, 1 hour = 60 minutes = 3600 seconds)
• You might want to consider defining macros for the numeric parts of the Arrhenius values,
such as the leading coefficients and the activation energies. This can make the equations
easier to read and update. However, you are not required to do so for this assignment (the
macro for Boltzmann's constant is still mandatory, though).
• Since the analytical expression for finding t is given, you can manually verify the accuracy of
your code at each step of the calculation.
Save the program using this file name: hw1.c
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.