knowledge and application 1 given sin determine two possible angles 0
Knowledge and Application
1. Given sinė = - determine two possible angles, 0, between 0 and 360°. Give
answers to the nearest degree.
2. determine two possible angles, 0, between 0 and 360°. Give
3. determine two possible angles, e, between 0 and 360°. Give exact answers.
4. Find the exact value of each. Draw a diagram for each.
a) tan 225
5. Solve for all angles in the diagram below. Round your answers to the nearest tenth of a
6. , find the measure(s) of . Draw a diagram for each.
7. Solve for APOR given P = 35°, q= 8.5m and p = 6.3m. Round your final answers to
the nearest tenth of a unit.
8. Determine the value(s) of to the nearest degree if tan 6 = 3.2404 for
0° ≤ ≤ 360°. Draw a diagram as necessary.
9. The point P(-1, -3) is on the terminal arm of an angle, in standard position
a) Draw a diagram. Clearly label the sides of the triangle, the principal angle" 6" in
standard position, and the related acute angle ">".
b) State the exact value for sin r. and the exact value for sine
c) Determine the value of to the nearest degree.
10. Determine the exact value of x. If you cannot find the exact value, use your
calculator to determine the value rounded to two decimal places.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.