motowin auto superstore is thinking about offering a two year limited
MotoWin Auto Superstore is thinking about offering a two-year limited warranty for $934 on all new cars of a certain model. The terms of the warranty would be that MotoWin would replace the car free of charge under certain, specified conditions. Replacing the car in this way would cost MotoWin $12,100. Suppose that under the warranty, there is an 8% chance that MotoWin would have to replace the car one time and a 92% chance they wouldn't have to replace the car. If MotoWin knows that it will sell many of these warranties, should it expect to make or lose money from offering them? How much?
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.