need to prepare the report only 6 pages excluding cover page apa forma
Need to prepare the report only, 6 pages (Excluding cover page]
Note from the student:
The written paper has to follow the Case Study planning guide./nWritten Paper
The written paper should be approximately 6 pages long (not including the cover page), typed and double
spaced in MS Word with 1" margins. The cover/title page should be attractive, businesslike, and must contai
the name of each group member, course name, and date.
The subsections of the report should be as follows:
1. Identify and thoroughly explain the main challenge (problem) of the case.
2. Develop a SWOT analysis for the company.
3. Identify and develop possible alternatives to resolve the problem, with pros and cons of each.
4. Select the preferred alternative based on your analysis.
5. Outline your team's recommended course of action./nIs the company doing well financially? If not, why not?
Is the company in the midst of restructuring?
• Does the challenge to be addressed involve internal stakeholder(s)? External stakeholder(s)?
Is there an ethical dilemma for which you could suggest possible solutions?
Is the challenge related to a macroeconomic (general environment) factor?
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.