part i 1 how many distinct arrangements of the word mathematics are th
1. How many distinct arrangements of the word "MATHEMATICS" are there?
2. In a school, 12th grade students are enrolled in Mathematics and/or Computer Science.
If there are 300 12th grade students, and 100 are enrolled in Mathematics while 250
are enrolled in computer science, how many are enrolled in both Mathematics and
3. Assuming a Five-Card Poker Hand is dealt:
How many of these hands contain exactly 3 diamonds?
• How many of these hands contain at least 3 diamonds?
• How many of these hands contain three black cards and two red cards?
4. In how many ways can we select a president, vice-president,
treasurer, and secretary from a group of 9 people? Assume that the same person
can hold more than one office.
5. A seven-person committee composed of Maya, Grace, Jonah, Zig, Esme, Miles, and
Tristan is to select a chairperson, secretary, and treasurer. How many selections are
there in which at least one office is held by Maya or Grace?
Assume that each person can hold at most one office.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.