primary source response for part 2 test choose 2 of the following ques
Primary Source Response for Part 2 Test: Choose 2 of the following questions to
answer. Make sure you answer all of the embedded questions. (10 pts each)
1. Describe the difference in tactics that Jünger, in Anti-Democratic Thought in
the Weimar Republic, is advocating in terms of strengthening the German
nation after WWI versus the way he described the Weimar government's
tactics. Why is a new nationalism necessary according to Jünger?
2. As described in "Fascist Doctrines" what is Mussolini's view of peace and the
League of Nations? Why is Fascism anti-democratic? Why is imperialism
necessary according to Mussolini?
3. According to Ernst Huber in, The Authority of the Fuhrer is,,, All Inclusive and
Unlimited where does the Fuhrer get his power and why doesn't parliament
represent the will of the people?
Part 2 Test, Short Answer Responses: In 1-3 paragraphs (at most) answer EACH
of the following questions.
Each question is worth up to 10 points.
1. Describe the major political fault lines in the Weimar Republic and the major
issues that weakened that democracy
2. Describe some of the political and intellectual precursors (things that led to) to
the rise of Fascism in Italy.
3. Define Totalitarianism and then describe the ways in which Mussolini,'s
Stalin's, and Hitler's regimes fit that model despite their ideological
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.