recognizing effective thesis statements for am argumentative essay 1 t
Recognizing Effective Thesis Statements (for am Argumentative Essay)
1. "The North and South fought the Civil War for many reasons, some of which were the same and some different.
2. "There is no question that cell phones have changed our lives in a very big way."
3. "Libraries are essential resources for communities and should be funded more heavily by local municipalities."
4. "Corporations should provide more work from home opportunities and six-hour workdays so that officeworkers have a better work-life balance and are more likely to be productive when they are in the office."
5. "This paper will consider the advantages and disadvantages of certain restrictions on free speech."
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.