write an essay with your own topics and title related to the material
Write an essay with your own topics and title: • Related to the material covered from Lecture 21 to Lecture 30.
• Three pages or more.
• In pdf file.
• Your own topics
• Or one of the following topics: - Slide rules,
- One of the mathematicians (Newton, Leibniz, John Wallis, Newton's teacher,Bernoulli, ..)
- How sine function in terms of power series was discovered?
- How exponential function was discovered?
- Calculus Rules for essay writing: Try not to make your essay read exactly like either the course notes or the Wikipedia article. It is better to find an interesting topic and do some research. Your essay must be typed and use a standard font/size (eg. 12 pt Times New Roman) and standard margins. Pictures are not necessary, but if you do use pictures then do not count them towards your essay's length.Include a list of references used in your essay and make footnotes in the text when citing a reference.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.