you are the revenue cycle supervisor at happy creeks memorial hospital
You are the revenue cycle supervisor at Happy Creeks Memorial Hospital. The hospital administration has been studying payment and data integrity outcome metrics over the past year. Happy Creeks’ data analysis team has realized that the current data integrity policies and procedures are currently outdated. You have been asked to write an excerpt that will be sent to employees to update them on current practices and policies.
In an essay of a minimum of 550 words, include the following:
• Explain data integrity and why it is needed
• Describe how data integrity is different from data security?
• Explain what a Uniform Hospital Discharge Data set is and justify your answer.
• Discuss the differences in the roles of the data capture, standards, and validation in a healthcare setting.
• Use information from at least two scholarly resources and provide details supporting your responses.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.