1 review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earni
1. Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
2. In your textbook, Physical Examination & Health Assessment , review Chapters 3, 4, and 5.
3. Download and review the file Erikson Developmental Stages.
4. Access an additional resource available to you to help with creating care plans, an ebook from the OCLS collection, Nursing Diagnosis Handbook. There are several editions of this book available, besides the one that is linked. Simply search the title.
5. Prepare to discuss the following prompts:
a. Using examples of clients from your experience, and with HIPAA regulations in mind, consider two clients with the same medical diagnosis i.e. asthma, flu, seizure disorder…who were at different levels of physical development and at different stages of Erikson’s developmental stages.
b. Provide an example of two nursing diagnoses (one for each of the two developmental stages), two goals (one for each nursing diagnosis), and two interventions for each diagnosis and describe how the plan of care would be implemented differently based on each developmental stage described above. Be descriptive and detailed in your response.
6. Research and select at least two current scholarly sources to support your explanations and insights. OCLS resources are preferred sources and can be accessed through IWU Resources. Wikipedia is not permitted, as it is not a peer-reviewed, scholarly source.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.