7 2p event handler and dynamic page tasks you are required to complete
7.2P: Event Handler and Dynamic Page
1. Prompt the user to enter their name into a text box (e.g., Michael).
2. Include a Button object that when clicked modifies the content of the page to
display an appropriate greeting message.
o The current time of day should be used to personalise the message, for example, Good Morning, Good Day, Good Afternoon, or Good Evening)
along with the input name (e.g., "Good Morning Michael") based on the hour of the day.
• Also include the time and date, showing the number of hours and minutes into the day, along with the day of the week, date, month and year; as
3. Implement the onmouseover event handler for the welcome message paragraph to change the style of the welcome paragraph (background colour to yellow).
4. Implement onmouseout effects to change the style of a paragraph back to its original background colour.
What will you submit?
You should submit:
• Screen-shot of the web page showing the output for Step 1.
• Screen-shot of the web page showing the output for Step 2.
• Screen-shot of the web page showing the output for Step 3.
• Screen-shot of the web page showing the output for Step 4.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.