to prepare 1 consider the material you have covered in the foundations
1. Consider the material you have covered in the Foundations of Communication unit
2. Conduct independent research on the given topic, using credible sources, ensuring that you
record and cite all resources used
3. Clearly state the main focus points for your final presentation
4. Present relevant information on the topic
5. Be mindful of your audience and use appropriate language and examples they can relate to
6. Aim to make the presentation and your PowerPoint as interesting as possible for the
audience (see Assessment Scenario and Audience)
7. Select appropriate images to support your message
8. Ensure that there is an introduction, outline, summary then conclusion
9. Images and text should have in-text citations and there should be a reference list on the last
10. Record the audio with each slide (as if presenting to a class) - talk to the slides.
11. If presenting in class, you can use palm cards, but must not read your presentation from
▪ You must use PowerPoint and include 10 content slides, plus 1 slide as a cover page, and 1
or 2 slides for your Reference List (total of 12 or 13 slides).
Make sure that your name and ID number are clearly displayed on the first slide (introduce
yourself to the audience with this slide).
Your PowerPoint presentation should not include any videos or animations but must include
images that are properly acknowledged.
▪ Record your oral presentation using Voice Thread. Instructions on how to use this free
software are available on Blackboard and using VoiceThread is covered in detail in Topic 10
▪ Make sure you select the correct settings (Share the link and also tick the box to allow
anyone to view) so your tutor can view and mark your presentation.
(It is advisable to complete a practice presentation using Voice Thread prior to completing
the final presentation.)
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.