1 1 page academic integrity signature page found on page 1 of this pac
1. (1 Page) Academic integrity signature page (found on page 1 of this package).
2. (1-2 Pages) A respectful and professional email to the machine shop, explaining in paragraph
form what you need the shop to machine, the purpose of the part, the material it should be
machined from, and the requested completion date and any other details you feel are
3. (3-5 Pages) A safety brief highlighting the safety concerns associated with each manufacturing
process and each machine used. Providing more detail is preferable.
4. (5-10 Pages) Process Sheets for each operation to manufacture the gear. Include the following:
a. Process instructions
b. Speeds and feeds for each step (Include detailed information about how you obtained
these numbers in the appendix.
Images, drawings, or sketches are helpful to communicate the expectations for each
Creating clear orderly and easy to access information is critical to a good grade. Using
bold, boxing, or other tools to draw attention to critical information are part of what
makes an assignment successful.
5. (1-2 Pages) A metrology form to document the Quality Assurance (QA) process. Include all
dimensioned features, the metrology tool you intend to use to verify QA
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.