1 clearly state 2 types information the scope definition in subcontrac
1. Clearly state 2 types information the scope definition in subcontract agreements should include.
2. What is the difference between a subcontractor and a craftsperson?
3. Name 2 different reasons why GC's use subcontractors
4. Describe the following 3 types of clauses. Schedule of work, Indemnification, Termination of contract.
5. GC's and Subcontractors have 3 common goals, Name them.
6. What is bid shopping?
7. What is the difference between purchases and subcontracts
8. In Subcontract management, define the following
• Scope alignment
9. What is one way subcontractors can affect the profitability of a project?
10. In subcontract management, the GC's field staff should understand 4 basic items of subcontracting,
11. What are 2 guidelines the GC should implement to control quality for a subcontractor's work.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.