1 define an integer array that will hold 10 integers initialize it wit
1. Define an integer array that will hold 10 integers.Initialize it with the following values: 56, 77, 23, 12, 88, 59, 97, 33, 38, 64.
2. Define a string array that will hold 10 strings.
3. Write a function, named findMax, that will accept two arguments and return an integer value. The first parameter is an integer array. The second parameter is the size or length of the integer array. Loop through the positions in the array, searching all items to find the largest value in the array. Return the array index of the largest value found.
4. Write a function named, evenOrOdd, that will accept three parameters. The first parameter is the integer array used in the above function. The second parameter is the string array from step 2 and the third parameter is an integer indicating the size of the two arrays. This function will perform the following tasks:
a. This function will loop through the first array, checking each value to see if it is even or odd.
b. For each item in the integer array, the function will then place the appropriate value, “even” or “odd”, in the corresponding position of the string array.
c. Hint:Using the modulus operator, (also called the modulo), to divide the number by 2 will result in either a remainder of 0 or 1. A remainder of 0 indicates an even number and a remainder of 1 indicates an odd number. The modulus operator for all of the languages in this class is %.
5. After calling both functions, print the maximum number determined by findMax as well as the array index position of the largest number. Next, the program will loop through the two arrays and print the integer from integer array followed by the corresponding “even” or “odd” value from the string array.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.