1 reflect on the talk on epilepsy what new thoughts and information di
1. Reflect on the talk on epilepsy, what new thoughts and information did you gain? Do you have any additional questions?4 pt
2. Reflect on our class discussion about physical disabilities and health impairments. What new information did you learn and what new questions do
you have? 4 Pt.
3. Although you are not medically trained, would you feel comfortable and competent to have a child with some of the physical conditions that we
talked about in your class if you were given a couple of workshops on the topics by specialists? 4 Pts.
4. Situation: You are a teacher of a general education class and your administration has just informed you that you will be receiving a new student who
has one of the physical conditions that we discussed in class tonight. How would you prepare your students for the new student, so that they would
accept, understand and associate with the student with a physical condition prior to his/her entrance into your class? 6Pt.
5. Tell me how you felt going through the simulations after the midterm and what did you discover? 4 Points
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.