2 quadratic functions part 1 s 6 a given the graph of the quadratic fu
2. Quadratic Functions - Part 1 (S 6)
A. Given the graph of the quadratic function below. Answer the following questions:
1. Find the vertex (write as a point) and the axis of symmetry (write as a linear
equation) for the function graphed.
B. Given a quadratic function with vertex (-3,2) passes through the point (1, 14).
1) Find the equation of the quadratic function.
2) Find the domain of the quadratic function. (use interval notation)
3) Find the range of the quadratic function. (use interval notation)
4) Find the y-intercept of the quadratic function. (write as a point)
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.