giving back in where it s at sports serving the deserving your goal is
Giving back in where it's at!
Sports serving the deserving!
Your goal is to identify and research a sports figure, an athlete or sport manager, who has taken
their time, their energy, their platform, and possibly even their money to give back to others. They
are demonstrating their own values and their morals in this ethical decision to help others!
1. Research the sports figure, an athlete or sport manager, and give us a brief paragraph history of
their athletic/management accomplishments
2. Research their way of "giving back" to others and describe in two-three paragraphs what the
mission, goals, and contributions of the effort or organization that s/he has created or participates
3. State what the values are that this athlete or sport manager is demonstrating in his/her efforts
and how you believe this "cause" is fitting for this person-how is this person demonstrating
"sports serving the deserving"?
4. Post your Response in the Discussion, with two references cited in your paper and in your
5. Respond to two of your classmates' Posts with additional research, questions, or any other
contribution that helps to build the Discussion for all
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.