it331m1 networking skills for project succes instructions_169293649220
You review the professional organizations for the following criteria: the code of conduct,
ethics statements, membership fees, benefits and mission statements you found in
your search (mentioned above). You are open to conducting additional research to find one
which meets the criteria. At the end of the search, you decide to choose one of the
organizations for further review.
After reviewing the professional organization websites above, you do the following:
1. Identify the professional organization of your choice, provide an overview of the
Information Technology Infrastructure (ITIL) Certification and include the following:
1. The name of the chosen organization and the reason for the choice.
2. An explanation demonstrating the importance of the ITIL certification and the
benefits of the certification to an IT professional.
3. The cost of the ITIL certification.
2. Next, you identify the costs and benefits of the professional IT organization's
membership. You discuss whether the cost of becoming a member in the
professional association of your choice provides more benefits than joining one of
the free networking sites, such as LinkedInⓇ or Monster®?
3. You include the following in your report:
1. An explanation of how the code of conduct for the organization of your choice
and the ITIL service management could contribute to your understanding of
your social responsibilities were you to become a member of the
2. A clear contrast between a free networking site (pros and cons of the free
networking site) and that of the organization.
3. A brief discussion of the way(s) in which the professional organization you
picked provides leadership.
4. A brief discussion of how the key concepts of Service Management combined
with networking skills could add value to your career and be beneficial to an
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.