midterm assignment students will individually develop a review and cri
Students will individually develop a review and critical analysis of an existing state-of-the-art technology
in the AEC industry through an in depth literature, web, and project search and review. The presentation
and report will include the following elements:
Description of the AEC problem to be solved
• Selection of an existing example of technology in the AEC to solve the problem
• Description of the operation prior to development and implementation e.g., for automation for
optimization for integration etc....
• Description of the technologies' components, system(s), user journey and control strategy, etc.
• Discussion and evaluation of the technologies' performance (robustness, reliability, scalability, user
• Critical review of the technology and suggestions to improve the use cases for the technology in
Students will prepare a report that is 4000 words, not including figures and/or tables. Reports will be
submitted in PDF format. The midterm assignment report is due per the schedule below. Each student will
prepare and deliver a 10 min presentation about their midterm during that week of the class. The
presentation will be handed in as a PDF along with the midterm report. Naming Convention for all
submissions is as follows: lastname_firstname_project_01_CE573-F23.PDF
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.