project requirements a download the file xpath java and edit it to inc
A. Download the file xpath java and edit it to include the following XPath queries. First, download the following XML document along with its
DTD that describes journal articles:
• SigmodRecord.dtd + (the DTD of the document).
Note: the links are NOT broken. Just right click and use "Save Link As" to save the XML and DTD files on your PC.
Insert XPath queries in xpath. java that answer the following:
1. Print the titles of all articles whose one of the authors is David Maier.
2. Print the titles of all articles whose first author is David Maier.
3. Print the titles of all articles whose authors include David Maier and Stanley B. Zdonik.
4. Print the titles of all articles in volume 19/number 2.
5. Print the titles and the init/end pages of all articles in volume 19/number 2 whose authors include Jim Gray.
6. Print the volume and number of all articles whose authors include David Maier. (note: we need the number entry of an article, not the number
B. Consider the following XML document along with its DTD that describes recipes:
Write an XSLT program recipes.xsl to display the recipes nicely on a web browser. The XSLT should generate HTML code. You should display all
data except the related elements. Use the Java program xslt.java to test your XSLT and then load the resulting html output file on your web
What to Submit
Submit your zipped directory project7 with your files dom.java, xpath.java, math.xsl, xslt.java, and the output from your DOM, XPath, and XSLT
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.