psychology article summary guidelines you are responsible for finding
Psychology Article Summary-Guidelines
You are responsible for finding, summarizing, and giving feedback on TWO
scholarly research articles dealing research studies that are related to what we
are studying this term in our Psychology class. The following are you expectations
for the assignment:
• The articles that you find must be less than 15 years old.
• The article must discuss the issues surrounding a topic of related to the
Psychology class that you are enrolled in (Human Growth and Development,
Abnormal Psychology, etc.) and cannot simply be an account of a news story or
an informational reference site, such as healthline.com.
The summaries and feedback must both be in paragraph form
• A separate reference page must be submitted with the assignment outlining
the citation information for the articles
• Five (5) extra points per article will be granted if an additional article is cited
that gives an opposing view of that discussed in the article that you
summarize. You would only need to briefly state what the opposing view is
and list the source of the opposing article on your reference sheet.
• The summaries and feedback should be submitted through Moodle as either a
pdf or Word document.
• Is this topic important to the field of Psychology? Why?
• Do you think that the article gave enough information about the topic? Why or why not?
• What additional information do you think would have been helpful for the article to be more informative?
• Do you agree with the results of the research or the conclusions suggested by the article? Why or why not?
• Do you think that the article was a trustworthy source of information? Why or why not?
• What are some questions (at least two) that personally come to mind after reading the article?
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.