questions suggestions 1 compute the dipole input impedance zin for var
1) Compute the dipole input impedance Zin for various values of the length to radius ratios:
100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 and 25000. Choose a frequency between 950 MHz and 2.88 GHz.
Present your result in a tabular form. Specify exactly the values of L and a conforming to the ratios.
2) For the above data in part 1), prepare a dipole model and obtain the full-wave results for the dipole
input impedance. Compare the analytical results in part 1) against the results in part 2). Present
your result in tabulated form.
3) Next, choose a fixed length of the dipole and its radius. Select a frequency fo in the range between
950 MHz and 2.88 GHz such that the dipole is exactly at the frequency of your choice. Now
vary the frequency, keeping all the other data fixed, and compute the input impedance. (Though
L and a are formally fixed due to the choice of fo, varying the frequency changes the kL and ka;
this changes the dipole input impedance.) Plot the variations of Rin and Xin vs. kL and ka. (This
is using the analytical result.)
4) Repeat the process in part 3) but using an appropriate CAD software. Compare your results against
analytical results you obtained in part 3).
5) Going by the results you have obtained in parts 1) through 4), comment on the validation of the
analytical formulas. How does the approximation break down? Which ratios show the best
agreements between analytical and full-wave numerical results?
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.