short answer answer the following questions using 2 3 complete sentenc
Short Answer Answer the following questions using 2-3 complete sentences. All of your answers will be
found in the lesson content. You will not conduct Internet research. Answer all of the questions in
your own words.
1. What states were added to the Union during Washington's term in office?
-What advice did President Washington give in his farewell address?
2. Explain why the Louisiana Purchase was so important for the United States?
3. The War of 1812 was the first time Congress declared war on a foreign nation. What were the two
reasons America declared war on Great Britain?
4. The Second Great Awakening impacted America greatly. Discuss this movement and its importance.
Fill in the Blank: Just provide the answer that would correctly fill in the blank. A complete sentence is not needed.
5. _____was a. He believed that the federal government should have more power than the states.
He also felt that the federal government should have the power to do anything not prohibited by the
Constitution. Thus, he argued that the federal government should have the power to form a national bank.
6._______was a ______. He believed that the federal government should have less power than the states.
He also felt that the federal government should not be able to perform an action not spelled out in the
Constitution. Thus, he argued that the federal government should not have the power to form a national
7. The_______ involved the recall of a French envoy from the United States and caused France to
break off diplomatic relations with the US in 1793. France began seizing US ships on the high seas. This incident worsened relations with France at a time when US relations with Great Britain were also poor.
8. The _____ allowed the president to imprison people from another country who were not American citizens
during time of war.
9. The _________ punished anyone who spoke out in "a false, scandalous and malicious nature against the
president or Congress.
10. List three factors that strained relations between America and Great Britain after the Revolutionary War?
You do not have to answer in complete sentences.
11. To what position in government was each man appointed? If the individual held mulitple positions, be
sure to include them all.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.