topics 1 representations of the holocaust compare refer to two or thre
1. Representations of the Holocaust (compare/refer to two or three novels, films, graphic novels,
etc.). E.g. Do they use different styles such as one factual/objective, one emotional with
various literary devices? What aspects of the Holocaust do they focus on?
2. Memoir and murder (what's unique about the representation of murder in memoirs-for
example, compare The Pianist and The Diary of Anne Frank or Night.)
3. Representations of murder in the horror story (two or three incl. one by King or Oates)-
e.g. is murder represented as entertaining? Justified? A manifestation of evil?
4. Representations of female murderers in literature or film (two or three works, including
Monster). Only use this topic if you did NOT write on Monster for your first essay.
5. Study another true crime author (e.g. Ann Rule) and compare to Capote.
6. Analyze Stephen King's depictions of murder in three different stories, novels, or films (at
least one must be a story or novel).
7. Compare Oates's The Corn Maiden to another work by Oates or to a work by King.
8. Compare the main female criminals of Monster and The Corn Maiden.
9. Analyze and compare two or more works by Evan Hunter a.k.a. Ed McBain (e.g. as examples
of police procedure, or of social commentary, or representations of American society, or for
examples of his writing style/literary devices).
10. Compare the works of Ed McBain and Ian Rankin (e.g. as examples of police procedural
genre or as examples of crime fiction with a social message).
11. Compare The Wire, Luther, Homicide, NYPD Blue, Hill Street Blues, OR Law and Order
to either McBain's or Rankin's works.
12. Discuss one of the above TV shows OR one or more of Ian Rankin's novels and/or two
to three of his stories as an example of the police procedural genre.
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.