1 starting from maxwell s equations derive a wave equation for the mag
1. Starting from Maxwell's equations, derive a wave equation for the magnetic field and show
that a harmonic plane wave prorogating along x direction is a solution. Prove it is a transverse
2. Consider sunlight at the top of Earth's atmosphere. The sun-earth distance is 500 light-second.
The sun's total power radiation is 3.9×1026 W.
(1) What is the sunlight intensity?
(2) What is the electric field amplitude?
(3) How does its magnetic field amplitude compare to the Earth's magnetic field?
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.