digitalis is a technology company that makes high end computer pr12133
Digitalis is a technology company that makes high-end computer processors. Their newest processor, the luteA, is going to be sold directly to the public. The processor is to be sold for $5100, making Digitalis a profit of $502. Unfortunately there was a manufacturing flaw, and some of these luteA processors are defective and cannot be repaired. On these defective processors, Digitalis is going to give the customer a full refund. Suppose that for each luteA there is a 12%chance that it is defective and an 88% chance that it is not defective. If Digitalis knows it will sell many of these processors, should it expect to make or lose money from selling them? How much?
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.