7 sql week 1 question 100 007 get a listing of the id number idlitchar
7. [SQL Week 1 Question 100-007] Get a listing of the id number (idLitCharacters), Name, Creature
SubType for all the pirates, mermaids, and fairies. Only include these three Subtypes. Order by
8. [SQL Week 1 Question 100-008] You need a big scary one. Get a listing of all the names of
Basilisks which have a weight greater than 475. Make sure you print the ID, the name, the
Creature SubType, and the weight. Order by ascending idLitCharacters.
9. [SQL Week 1 Question 100-009] You want to get some name ideas for somebody who is either a
mad scientist or supervillain. What are those names? Print out the Lit Character ID as well as
the name and Sub Type. Order by ascending idLitCharacters.
10. [SQL Week 1 Question 100-010] You need a list of non-male creatures. Select the idLitCharacter,
Name, Creature SubType, and Gender for everybody whose gender is not designated as Male.
Order by ascending idLitCharacters. Take a screenshot of the top of your output. Then scroll
down until you see ID 51, Amara the Mermaid. Take a screenshot of Amara and the rows
immediately beneath her as well.
11. [SQL Week 1 Question 100-011] Select the idLitCharacters, name, Gender, Creature SubType.
Your newest author wants a specific list of names which meet one of two criteria. The first
criteria to meet would be a female pirate. The second criteria to meet would be any cute tiny
male creature of weight 10 or below. Your output should contain some female pirates and
some cute tiny male creatures. Sort the results first alphabetically on Gender and then within
that field by idLitCharacters ascending.
12. [SQL Week 1 Question 100-012] Display the idLitCharacters, name, Gender, Creature SubType,
weight, and height for everybody whose height is greater than or equal to 200. Sort it so the
heaviest ones are on the top, and within the weight then ascending by idLitCharacters.
13. [SQL Week 1 Question 100-013] You want the big ones. Make a list of all the ID, the name, the
Creature SubType, and weight and height. You only want those whose weight is greater than or
equal to 150 or those whose height is greater than or equal to 65. Sort your results
alphabetically by Name and then ascending by idLitCharacter
14. [SQL Week 1 Question 100-014] You want to know for all humans whose realm is Magical, what
is the maximum weight in pounds?
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.