evaluation part a journal entry on line will be marked in its entirety
Part A: Journal Entry on Line will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria
students are to adhere to, and their relative weights to the assignment overall.
Clearly communicates understanding of Line
Application of Line skillset
Use of media
Evidence of research
Evidence of creativity
Overall accuracy and quality of the Journal
Organization and Presentation
Creativity in presenting information
Use of APA citation, formatting, and proper submission
Monday, 24 July 2023, 11:30 PM
1 day 13 hours
You will scan and post your Journal Entry on Line on this assignment submission page.
1. After completing your readings and watching the video lecture on Line, you will create 2-3 journal
pages (size at least 8 ½ x 11 inches) based on the unit's topic. Your journal could include:
• Hand drawings practicing the techniques discussed in the unit.
• Creative interpretations of the techniques discussed in the unit as seen as art.
• Applications of the techniques of the techniques discussed in the unit as it relates to interior
design and architecture.
• Visual or verbal expressions and/or examples of how the specific element or design influences
the physical and psychological aspects of an environment.
7/23/23, 10:16 AM
• Images sourced from your own photographs, books, magazines, online, etc. that have been given
proper APA citation.
• Notes, quotations, and research are also given proper citation
2. You can approach the visual presentation of each unit's topic as an inspiration board with overlapping
images and drawings, or you can divide the topic's key points into separate Journal pages.
3. Use a variety of media to express the topic. Some Journals might be best expressed through drawing
media, whereas other Journal topics could be interpreted through sculpture, digital media, video, etc.
Be creative in the format of your journal entries. Check with your professor if you would like to use
4. Scan and upload your journal entry into ONE PDF file to this assignment submission page.
5. Label each page in the bottom right corner, including the assignment name, page name, and your
name and save it as a PDF file:
*The amount will be in form of wallet points that you can redeem to pay upto 10% of the price for any assignment. **Use of solution provided by us for unfair practice like cheating will result in action from our end which may include permanent termination of the defaulter’s account.Disclaimer:The website contains certain images which are not owned by the company/ website. Such images are used for indicative purposes only and is a third-party content. All credits go to its rightful owner including its copyright owner. It is also clarified that the use of any photograph on the website including the use of any photograph of any educational institute/ university is not intended to suggest any association, relationship, or sponsorship whatsoever between the company and the said educational institute/ university. Any such use is for representative purposes only and all intellectual property rights belong to the respective owners.